Are you interested in becoming one of our vendors?
Barnhouse Vintage Markets are looking for vendors who love the world of vintage and re-purpose. Our goal with each market is to have a perfect mix of high-quality vintage goods and handmade re-purposed decor, sold by friendly and knowledgeable vendors. We love to support local hometown small businesses that are looking for an avenue in which to market their treasures found.
What we look for:
- Vintage merchandise must be true vintage, or be upcycled, reconstructed or significantly altered items made from components predominantly old.
- Artist or homemade items must be made and crafted by the vendor, using quality ingredients or materials.
- We would like each vendor to display and organize their booth in a safe and attractive setup manner, be friendly, promote good customer service and keep booth or table stocked throughout the event.
- We do allow new market items along with reproduction pieces; however, these items must only represent a small percentage of your booths set up.
$150 for an outdoor 12 X 24 booth space.
Full payment is due with signed contract. After August 1, 2017, space permitting, the exhibitor fee goes up to $200. Any cancellation, along with no-shows, results in 100% of booth fee forfeited. In the event the exhibitor’s check is returned by a bank due to insufficient funds, a $30 administrative fee will be charged to the exhibitor and a replacement payment must be mailed within 3 business days of being notified.
- No Electricity is available at booth spaces
- There are no tables available for rental, you must provide your own setup
- Only one vendor per booth is allowed
- Barnhouse Market is unable to fill requests for placement in specific areas
- Vendor parking is available nearby the fields of market set up
- Booth spaces include liability insurance during show dates, a website listing, and link, bag, postcard flyers, promotional items, and updates.
- We market our events in a hugely social media fashion, the more you give us for your contacts and photos the better we help market you for our event.
- Setup is the day before the event.
- Vehicle/trailer overnight parking is available. It’s an unsecured lot.
- To maintain a balanced event, we limit the number of vendors in specific looks and product creations. We do have some specific items that we try to not do too many of, ie. Jewelry, Signage, Clothing
- We have a limited number of spaces for pre-packaged artisanal items, such as jams and candy, which must be homemade by the vendor and have the appropriate health permits and insurance as well.
- We will have food trucks available throughout our event.
- All Barnhouse Vintage Market events are outdoors